Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pack Family Pics!

This is a random little post and I wasn't quite sure where to stick it.... so here it is!

Every year and a half-ish, his whole fam gets together for a week for a reunion. 2009 summer was at a large cabin and was really cool! This year it was the week after Christmas and everyone just crashed at houses near Salt Lake. It was the last week of work for me so I only got to do the night stuff like bowling, dinner, etc. But it was fun either way.

J went snowboarding with some of his nieces/nephews/sister/bro-in-law! He loved it!



We all took photos at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building downtown. He has a BIG immediate fam so we had to opt for outside or a large building :)



We found out about our friend's passing on the way to the photos and I think you can tell in the photo that we've both been crying.




I love how his parents are seated in front on this one :)



Our nephew and his wife just had a baby (on the bottom right) ... that's right, I'm a Great-Aunt!






All of J's family members are practicing LDS except us... so the photos in front of the temple are fitting! :)

All Photos taken by the AMAZING Brandon Vincent! (He also did our engagement photos/the Verrier Wedding/and many Broke City photos)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Those last two photos are gorgeous with that sky!