One of the things I miss most about college is the studying. I know, I'm crazy. But I seriously miss it!
I was talking to my niece who is a freshman at BYU this year about how she likes school so far. She said it's good but not as much downtime as she was hoping. I found myself rattling off to her about how much I miss studying!
... blank stare....
I explained that I LOVED going to the student union at night, eating crap and drinking tons of Dr. Pepper, and studying with friends until they kicked us out of the building. Not to mention the whole evening was a prime "people watching" scenario.
... blank stare....
Call me crazy, but I miss it hard core!! She didn't really respond... whether that's because her crazy aunt who happens to only be like 8 years older than her was trying to relate, or whether it was because I admitted my obsession with Dr. Pepper or what.... but it officially made me realize, I am a nerd who needs an outlet!
SO... tonight I spent two hours at Barnes and Noble. Sippin' on my Starbucks and doing some much needed job researching. How do I feel about it?? ECSTATIC! I had so much fun! Just sat here with my laptop while listening to my new Mumford&Sons album on my iPod. Such a good time! I would even be willing to say it was a FREAKIN good time. Either way, I think this might become a new habit :) SO... if any of yall want to come sit and do some laptop-ing with me sometime, feel free to join. Here's a little secret.. I'm still here! That's right, I'm bloggin from the Noble. Booya. (I might also be eavesdropping to an intense conversation between two girls... don't judge.)
So anyways, here are Christmas photos for my final post...

Utah Christmas with friends and SANTA :)

Annual Oklahoma Girls Dinner
With my Parents
With My Sis
Much love 'til next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment