So since I am otherwise occupied, I'm doing a very simple post for today.
Instructions:
1 - Go to wikipedia and hit random. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3 -Go to http://www.flickr.com/explore/interestin
4 - Use photoshop or similar (picnik.com is a free online photo editor), even Windows paint will work, to put it all together.
HERE'S WHAT I GOT:

It was quite interesting to me that I got the band name I did. Even my husband was impressed ;)
Here is the info from my search:
- Band Name: Radio Calisthenics
- Album Name: You talk to Your Enemies.
If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.
-Moshe Dayan (1915 - 1981)
-Moshe Dayan (1915 - 1981)
- CD Cover: This photo is called Astoria Storefront and was taken by Dan Love. I think it is an absolutely beautiful photo and definitely recommend checking out his other stuff. I love that I came by his photo randomly because he has some beautiful photos.
UPDATE:
It is now 9:23am and still no plumber. We haven't used the water at all so far and it is still coming up the drain along with other wonderful sewage. When we call you at 6:45pm and you say you're going to be here by 7am at the latest AND still AREN'T by 9am... expect me to be pissed. Why have a 24 hour Emergency line if you don't come out for 14 hours after we call.... MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE AN EMERGENCY LINE THEN A*Holes. So very annoyed. End Rant.
No comments:
Post a Comment