The Notebook:

So it's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard. And we're going to have to work at this every day. But I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day.
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever.
It was real wasn't it? You and me. Such a long time ago we were just a couple of kids. We really loved each other didn't we?
I am no one special. Just a common man with common thoughts. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul and for me that has always been enough.
Meet Joe Black:

And what I dream of is a man who will discover her, and that she will discover a man who will love her, who is worthy of her, who is of this world, this time and has the grace, compassion, and fortitude to walk beside her as she makes her way through this beautiful thing called life.
There's not an ounce of excitement, not a... whisper of a thrill. And this relationship has all the passion of a pair of titmice. I want you to get swept away out there. I want you to levitate. I want you to sing with rapture and dance like a dervish. Be deliriously happy, or at least leave yourself open to be. I know it's a cornball thing. But love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. I say, fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back. How do you find him? Well, you forget your head, and you listen to your heart. And I'm not hearing any heart.'Cause the truth is there's no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, 'cause if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. Stay open. Who knows? Lightning could strike.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall:

Just watch the movie as a whole. Too many quotes to list :)
Tombstone:

Yes, it's true. You are a good woman. Then again, you may be the Antichrist.
You gonna do somethin' or just stand there and bleed?
He's down by the creek, walkin' on water.
Almost Famous:

Look at this: an entire generation of Cinderellas and there's no glass slipper.
I didn't invent the rainy day, man. I just own the best umbrella.
When and where does this "real world" occur?
William:I have to go home
(Penny waves her hand)
Penny: You are home
I always tell the girls, never take it seriously, if ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt, ya never get hurt, ya always have fun, and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.
1 comment:
Where's Fight Club on this list?!
Post a Comment