Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 13-Goals



Goals... I have always had kind of weird thinking about Goals. I make them very vague so that I don't disappoint myself. I know, I know... that is the exact opposite of how goals are supposed to be. Here are some goals... or a few things on my bucket list :)

  • Write a Children's book and get it published with good distribution
  • Embrace Yoga and regain the body I had in gymnastics
  • Have at least one child and be the BEST mom/wife in the world :)
  • Become fluent in Spanish
  • Travel to the pyramids, the Louvre, London, Italy, Hawaii, Scotland, etc.
  • Live in another country for at least three months
  • Make money doing something I LOVE :)
  • Get over my fear of lakes and learn how to water ski

1 comment:

Lisa said...

did you know that kiwi wrote a childrens book and is working on getting it published? crazy huh. go for it!