Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

Yall know I am addicted to taking photos of EVERYTHING ... so here are a few faves :) I could seriously choose over 100 photos so I will do my best to only have a couple... haha!


This photo is from our Annual Girls Christmas Celebration that my high school friends do every year. This was 2007 and the first Christmas home since I moved to Utah. I feel like this picture says so much about the night and I can't help but laugh at it.


Donnie... oh Donnie. My friends and I became regulars at a local bar near our home town... and we met Donnie. He became one of the crew. He sat with us every night and participated in our conversations. He even joined us on the dance floor a few times. Donnie would always tell us we were his pseudo-daughters since he rarely got to see his own. We were always doing spontaneous random things and I think this picture represents that for me. If I remember correctly, this was the night that Donnie told us he was moving to be closer to his daughter. I wonder how he is doing now.


REESE! My adorable niece! I only get to see her twice a year but she talks to me on the phone sometimes. She is just the cutest, SMARTEST little two year old you will ever meet! My sis took this photo last year when she was at the pumpkin patch. It's been one of my faves ever since!


I had to add this photo because I think it sums up our wedding/relationship in a lot of ways. We were just so excited to be married and the photographer caught this candid moment as we exited the ceremony.


I LOVE this photo. I got teary-eyed the first time I saw it and it always makes me smile. I love that it was a candid photo and that it basically sums up my dad and I's relationship. I think I will always be a daddy's girl and I love how happy we both look.


My home away from home! I love this photo because these people are my home away from home (minus a few amazing people). J and I go to as many Real Salt Lake soccer games as possible. They won the MLS Cup last year so they have been a pretty big deal in Utah. I think more than anything it helps me not be too depressed about not getting to attend OU games for the past four year.


The Pack Family! I don't think it's even possible to love them more than I already do! :)

1 comment:

Emily @ EMILY POSTS said...

ever so classy :) (I appreciate the helping hand from Hannah!)

Love the pic with Joel and Chloe! She needs to visit OK!