Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 5-Your siblings



My Sis. I don't know what to say about her. I don't think it's possible to sum her up in only a few sentences. She is amazing. Growing up, we were complete opposites. Probably still are in a lot of ways.



She was outgoing. I was shy.
She was confident. I was insecure.
She was always baking yummy goodies. I could only cook an egg.
She was tan and beautiful. I was albino and awkward.
She didn't play sports but could out do any guy on football statistics. I was a competitive gymnast and didn't understand football until half way through my sophomore year of cheer.
She listens to Sports Radio instead of music and even gave me an iPod she knew she would never use. I am a music fanatic and am ALWAYS looking for new songs/artists.




We definitely had our ups and downs with our relationship but the older I get, the more I cherish her and her friendship. She has always supported me no matter what and did a lot of standing up for me at various times in my life. I know she has always been my biggest fan and the first person to defend me if I have been done wrong by someone.




I love her a ton and continually hope I can follow her amazing example in life.


No comments: