Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 3-Your first love

My first love... this was a tough one for me. I didn't know which to choose... my first real life love (crush), my first celebrity crush, my first adult love.... which one....

I decided to go with celebrity crush ... to make things easier ;) I'll start with my first three really memorable crushes as a young kid...

1. Devon Sawa
From CASPER and NOW & THEN. I was so in love with him. Thought his crooked little smile was heavenly :)




2. Leo DiCaprio
Titanic... Saw it three times in theaters and I was HOOKED! Thought he was the bees knees to say the least. And he was an artist! Yes ... I was in love. And seriously contemplated naming a child "Rose" .. lame, yes.





3. Brian Littrell
Backstreet Boys... believe it! I knew the choreography to EVERY song... watched countless hours of their ALL ACCESS videos and even more hours of all the videos/interviews I taped of them off the TV. I was going to be the future Mrs. Littrell..... embarassing? You bet!

3 comments:

Emily @ EMILY POSTS said...

devon sawa- HILARIOUS!!!

Lisa said...

brian has really little eyes.

Megistentialism said...

Yeah, but look at that bone structure ;)