My sweet Niece as Dorothy....
My AWESOME Mom as a Margarita Swirl.... *believe it*
And my sister representing at home....
Here is Utah, we did a pretty chill Halloween weekend. Friday, J played piano at a local venue with a good friend. The friend was "Elliot Smith" for Halloween which means he played all Elliot Smith songs all night which was pretty amazing!
Saturday, we went to our good friends' Dan and Garity's place for their annual party! Garity is my creative idol and she sent us this cute invitation:
When we showed up at their house, I was as giddy as a school girl looking at all her decorations. Anyone who reads this blog probably already knows that I love to be the Hostess with the Mostest. I love themes, festive food, and fancy decor... oh my! She had the WHOLE house decked out! From front door to back yard and it was awesome! Here are some cute pics of her food area:
Garity really went all out and we had a terrific time! (Even if a certain drunk friend thought I was a fancy indian..... FLAPPER Jake, Flapper!)
Oh well, all is forgiven :) But I look like a Flapper ..... right?! Just say yes. ;)
Hope everyone had a fantastic Holiday Weekend!







2 comments:
Thumbs up, cute flapper costume!
I believe Garity might have also become MY creative idol as well :) Those invitations were to die for! You looked so cute in your costume! I never saw the finished product and I love how it turned out.
Post a Comment