MK is one of a kind and has this special zest for life that is refreshing to be around. More than anything, she LOVES to dress up! Costumes are her thing! So for her 29th bday she had a Disco Roller Skating Party.
Man oh man, it was groovy.
We started out at Texas Roadhouse to get us all
We then traveled to the Roller Rink where it was DISCO NIGHT! Now... we all had a more workout themed disco thing going on ...
... but my husband was quick to point out that all the "disco" outfits at the rink were in fact 80's and not 70's. The rink looked like it threw up Miami Vice with Don Johnson look-a-likes.... not to mention, lots of men in biker shorts..... yes... BIKER SHORTS.
The night was a HUGE success! We had SUCH a good time! Who knew roller skating could still be a hoot in late twenties/early thirties?!
And what's that saying? Like Mother, like daughter? ;)
And... after three years of marriage, I have learned that my husband is a PRO roller skater. That boy got moves! He was skating in and out and down and up and fast and tricky and all sorts of IMPRESSIVE. Most of the night was him skating backwards and pulling me along haha! Again... IMPRESSIVE.
We even got worn out ;) ......
Overall it was a fabulous birthday! And it even gave me a little roller skating bug... I want to go back SO BAD! So Happy Birthday MK! I love you bunches!












1 comment:
I don't know MK very well, but whenever I have talked to her she has been way fun and sweet.
This looks like THE FUNNIEST bday party ever. The pics are priceless!!
Post a Comment