Hello blog world! I have been MIA, I know. It is SO hard not having a computer. I now have to do *all* my article reading on my phone and my facebooking on my iPod. It is quite annoying. I read A LOT of articles. I usually read them once on my phone and then go look them up on the computer to see the pictures, take notes, or email it to myself for future reference. nerd alert
Anyways, my computer is in the process of getting a new hard drive and the GOOD news is, I backed up ALL my photos up until Jan 8th 2011. BAD news is that doesn't include any of J's bday photos. Dang. AND.... no computer means no current photo taking.... Double Dang. Unless you count my camera on my blackberry, but let's be honest, that camera is about as good as plastic flowers.
So here's a little update to catch you up on the last month. Went to New Mexico for a conference which was quite the experience and my first real experience for my new job. I go to Chicago in a couple weeks to meet everyone at the National Meeting. I always get so dang nervous for company meetings! When you work from home, it is SO weird to finally see people face-to-face! Not to mention the awkward navigation of the different cliques since I'm a newb. ;) I can't help but feel the awkward-mute-middle-schooler in me come out when trying to find a seat during each meal or activity. I have been preparing myself for this and hope to stay my new outgoing self. We shall see.
Other than that, I have been hitting up the Estate/Garage Sales around Salt Lake every Saturday morning! I love getting up and scoping out the finds! I got this little beauty last week:
For $2... and it works! Just needs film! Pretty amazing little find. Also got some nice silver vases/decor:
.....and many new records including Tom Waits, John Lennon, and Beatles. All for $1/each. Not to mention these Disney Treasures! Only $2 each and the graphics are actually embedded in the record. I'm never seen records with pictures embedded... they are pretty neat! The pics you see below are the actual records with the cardboard cover outlining them.
Oh how I love estate sales. :)
Since it is cloudy/cold outside, I'll write a few more updates so that I'm not so MIA ;) Love you all!



1 comment:
Just repeat to yourself "I CAN go to the vending machine by myself, I CAN go to the vending machine by myself" :)
That camera looks awesome! You should learn how to develop your own film!
Post a Comment