Tuesday, June 21, 2011

UPDATE!

Well folks, I officially have my laptop back!  Up and running!  Unfortunately, I lost all of my music and all of my docs.... not to mention, a handful of photos.  So just a quick reminder... BACK UP YOUR CRAP!

This past week was non-stop!  I went to Chicago for my first National Meeting with my new company.  There were about 85 other reps there and then all the office staff.   Our company is pretty unique and I immensely enjoyed getting to meet my co-workers.  Since it's been non-stop crazy and I just barely am working on putting my laptop back to it's original state, I'll leave you with some amazing photos of my talented husband...

Our good friend took them in our living room.  I love how it's our piano in the photos.  I also LOVE how my grandpa's trunk and book are in the photos.  If you ever come up to the Rocky Mountain area, I definitely recommend Mr. Brandon Vincent!  He did our engagement photos and has taken several band photos for J over the years.  You can check his stuff out HERE.



No comments: