Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rapunzel Reese

Well today is my niece's 3rd bday! She is just adorable! She decided to have a Rapunzel party and dressed as the new Disney bombshell! We couldn't get the Skype to work out so unfortunately I didn't get to participate via internet like last year. Here are a few pics my bro-in-law sent me though....





When we were in OK for my cous' wedding we bought her some presents: an Ariel doll, a Rapunzel doll, and an Ariel swimsuit for summer. She was thrilled! I'm told her Rapunzel doll was the hit of the party :) Yay! I'm a cool aunt haha!

On a side note, I had four interviews this week. The primary company I'm interested in conducted a phone interview on Tuesday, a face-to-face interview today and asked me to do an employee "ride-along" this coming Monday. I am VERY nervous AND excited!! Any prayers would be greatly appreciated ;)

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

No comments: