Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 27-Pets

CLEO!




Sorry. I figure with how much I talk about her on here, you're already sick of her. But she is a hoot.

She has the biggest personality ever. She is so expressive and LOVES attention. She literally will just follow you around with her toys in her mouth and once she sees you stopping in a room she will just lay there and play with her toy. BUT she has to be WITH you at all times... cutest little thing.



We just had a friend who loved her so much that he went and bought a little boy pup like her. I'll take that as a compliment :)




I always wanted a dog that looked like an Ewok and when I got her, that is exactly what she looked like :) Now we think she looks like a mix between, an Ewok, Falcor when she is shaved (Never Ending Story), and Master Splinter when she is wet (Ninja Turtles).

I'm sure you can see the resemblance.




AND she loves the snow! Runs around and loves to trounce around in it! We got over 14 inches though which was taller than her... she was pretty freaked out about it.




She used to be dark but now looks more like a Maltese than a Shih-tzu. She is still the little light in my life :)



No comments: