Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 26 - Picture of your Family

The Pack Family 2010



This is the pic we used for our first ever Christmas card :)

We just propped up my Nikon and used the timer so it was quite the chore to get Cleo to actually LOOK toward the camera.

It's officially Cleo's first Christmas with us and she is traveling to OK for the holidays. We have to fly with her as a carry-on so it will be rather interesting. I already purchased her seat (only 5 pets allowed per flight) and bought her travel bag... we're hoping the vet will give her something to make her sleepy for the flight :)

And it'll be her first time to meet this little doll...


When Reese saw J and I's Christmas Card, she took it over to my Dad and said: "This is Aunt Meggi and Uncle Joel... And this is Cleo, I love her." So cute!! Smartest 2 yr old I've ever met :) I'm a proud aunt!

PS> I just can't get over how cute their Christmas pics are :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ummm so I had no idea that you still had this blog!!

And you probably have NO idea that I have a blog either :) now you do.