Thursday night, J and I went to see Thrice at In the Venue. It was incredible. Incredible. I have never seen In the Venue as packed as it was last night. They usually have one bar and the upstairs balcony is usually pleasantly spacious. Not last night. 3 bars! Yes, THREE! And barely any room to move ... in the entire venue! People packed the balcony in rows three deep. The outside "smoking area" had the other 2 bars and was shoulder to shoulder. We ended up watching the show from underneath the stairs.
This was the third time I have seen Thrice and my goodness.... they are amazing. I loved being there. I couldn't see much because of the barricade and our location, but it didn't even matter. The show was worth it just from seeing the enthusiasm from the crowd. People swaying and singing and dancing and just admiring..... This is their Farewell Tour so I am honored I was able to see them.
If you have not checked them out yet, you should! Here are a couple videos just to get you started :)
1 comment:
:(
Post a Comment