My favorite part of the trip was spending all 28 hours with my family. My cute little niece just turned 4 and is a total hoot! And of course being the aunt I am, I wanted to brag about her for a minute :)
Last fall she became slowly obsessed with Phantom of the Opera. True Story. To the point that her birthday party in March was a masquerade party. She has always been a little singer but now she likes to break out her favorite Phantom song...
She kept refusing to do it on video but I finally convinced her that Uncle J was sad he was missing her performance... thus ....
Adorable, right?! I kind of love it because J's sister actually played Christine on Broadway for many years. (I married into quite the musical family) :) Phantom is leaving Vegas this fall so my sis and bro-in-law are going to try to take her before that happens.
The rest of the evening consisted of my niece showing me all of her new tricks. She ADORES swimming! As in, swims almost every day! Her favorite trick is her front flip and her "mermaid tail" ... but she is just learning how to dive and seems to be enjoying that too ...
I took this with my phone and can't figure out how to flip it... so you have to watch it sideways... oops... but here is her "big scoops" ....
She is so much fun to be around and I really wish I got to see her more often. I will get to hang out with her again in July so looking forward to seeing her again so soon! :)

1 comment:
haha just got a comment from you on my blog as i was reading this. creeeeepy! well, in a cool way. wow--what a quick trip! at least you spent every last hour doing something fun :) your niece is a doll! i love being an aunt--but that parent thing can wait ;)
Post a Comment