Back in February, there was some sort of deal on couple's massages at Massage Envy. J, being the smart man he is, decided that would be something fun for us to do! Since we didn't get each other Valentines, we had this massage just hanging out and waiting to be taken advantage of.... so Anniversary morning, J and I got our first couples massage. It was UH-Mazing... yes, that good.
I have some neck issues so after the massage, I was pretty wiped out. I worked from home and then J and I watched some Mad Men.... love that show.
That evening, J made reservations at my all time FAVORITE sushi place... Ichiban. I love this place! And I love sushi. I ate sushi 4 x week last summer (obsessive I know) and this place is the tastiest.
We enjoyed some yummy rolls and tasty cocktails and then made our way over to our favorite drinking spot... the Red Door. Their Espresso Martinis are a special occasion staple! :)
Now... one thing you may not know about J and I is that we LOVE skee-ball! Adore it, in fact! So much so that we outplayed the kiddo last time we went to Chuck E. Cheese with our friends and their daughter. True Story.
So when we were thinking about our Wednesday evening anniversary plans... we decided we would rather play skee-ball then go to a show, the Real Game or whatever! So after our martini's we drove over to FatCats where we enjoyed some beer and skee-ball....
We had a tough competition.... these are our game faces:
And J beat the highest score!
Not to mention, I got to wear my new dress :)
Pretty epic anniversary celebration! Here is to year number 5 and all the adventures it will bring! :)
I love you J!

2 comments:
Sounds like a pretty great anniversary! Yay for Joel beating the high score and yay for your new dress! I love it :)
Looks like you guys had a fab celebration. Great pics!
Post a Comment