Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4.4.08 - Four Years and Counting ...

4 Years!

Man oh man, I can't believe it! You can read the story of how we met and our engagement here.  This post is very photo heavy! But hey, I am a sentimental sap so just deal with it please :)

2006 (the night we first met)


2007 (I moved to Utah)

 The Proposal! (Venice Beach)


Our Engagement!

2008 (Married and moved to Vegas)



Our Wedding!




Our Honeymoon!


2009 (moved back to Utah)



2010



2011


2012

Wow... a fun little walk down memory lane :)  It's been an incredible four years! Here's to year number five!

3 comments:

chariskalee said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! What a sweet post.

Janetha @ meals & moves said...

Happy anniversary! I absolutely LOVE all the photos.

Jessie said...

I love all your pictures! You two are such an amazing couple, I admire you both :)

It's still suuuper weird for me to see you both with blond hair! Haha!