My cousin and I had discussed the room decor with my sister and determined a theme: vintage baseball. Her husband was a catcher in high school and loves the Kansas City Royals.... I then spent a few hours Pinteresting my butt off and narrowed it down to a few ideas. My cousin is an amazing hostess so I knew going into it that this would be a cute shower :) She made the fun invitations ....
... and I finalized the food. We rolled the turkey and ham so the sandwiches looked like mini-hotdogs. The picture isn't as cute as they were in person, but you get the idea :)
The end result was perfect! The shower was classy just like my sister wanted :) I happen to be currently obsessed with mason jars so I was thrilled that they went along with our theme. My cousin and her girls tied the twine with the tag on each glass .... Such a cute result....
The cake was beautiful...
And the decorations were incredible thanks again to my amazing cousin, Jaime....
One of my favorite touches was my idea to fill the jars with baseballs... Love how it turned out (thanks to my aunt for collecting all of them!)
My sister was genuinely excited and impressed with all of the fun touches. I was so blessed to have such amazing family help out with the food and decor ... Especially my cousin Jaime who is über talented in all things "hostess" :)
Can't wait to meet Ryder when we go home for Christmas!
| me, my sis, my mom and my niece |






2 comments:
What a great theme--and carried out so well! Looks like it was a lot of fun. :)
How amazingly cute!!
Post a Comment