Monday, February 14, 2011

snot, sniffles and snugglin

That's right folks, I am SICK. And not the cute little sniffles kind of sick...

... the lay-in-bed-for-the-day-with-kleenex-stuffed-up-my-nose-while-I-try-not-to-snot-on-myself-while-my-ears-are-ringing kind of sick.

Heck of a Valentines Day. I'm cooped up in bed feeling pretty terrible. I've sneezed so hard today that I ...
  • A) was afraid I burst an internal organ
  • B) almost threw up on myself
  • C) am shocked my eyeballs didn't fly out of my head
  • D) am afraid I caused permanent damage to my left ear since I can't hear anything but a high pitch squeal
Let's go with E) All of the Above!

Thank the Lord for my wonderful husband who has brought me food in bed, constant kleenex, juice galore, and has dealt with my overall gookyness today. Yes I feel gooky, whether or not that is a word... I can only imagine how unattractive.. and... well... DISGUSTING I have been for the past 36 hours.

On a side note: he bought a ukulele and I am very excited to hear all the amazing tunes that will come out of this purchase.




Also, I have enjoyed cuddling with this little thing all day :)


AND ... since it is Valentines, here is song he wrote for a commercial listing last week ...

We had a wonderful time in Oklahoma for my cousin's wedding so I will hopefully get to a post about that later this week :)

2 comments:

Lisa Ptak said...

feel better!

Emily @ EMILY POSTS said...

aw Megs so sorry you're sick! Feel better soon!