Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Slacking off.. big time

CRAZY... that has been my life lately... CRAZY! I found myself once again DREADING doing any blogging. Between the ups and down career wise, J's last two shows with his band, my parents visiting Utah, and renovations... I haven't had time to do much of a n y t h i n g. So, since my last test wasn't working... I'm going to try a new one :)

Found this on my friend's blog. You can check it out here.

So.... here goes nothin' ...

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture

DAY 1:

Well, since only two of you actually read this, I will make it short ;)

I'm 27 and am an Okie living in SLC. Met my husband at a concert in OKC in 2006 and after only seeing each other four times EVER ... I moved to this lovely state in 2007 to be closer to him. We got married in 2008, bought a house in 2009, and a puppy in 2010. I love my husband, my family, my friends and my little pup more than ANYTHING.



15 Facts:
  • ONE: I am adopted and just barely met my bio-sibs a couple years ago. I would like to see them again if I am ever in OK more than four days at a time
  • TWO: I could probably eat potatoes at EVERY meal... mashed, loaded, baked, fried...so many options :)
  • THREE: I ADORE crab and shrimp but developed a shellfish allergy in 2007... boooo :(
  • FOUR: If someone asked me my ideal job, I would want to get paid to give gifts to people all the time
  • FIVE: I prayed for the perfect puppy for about 14 years... finally got her in January... LOVE her!
  • SIX: I am obsessed with research... I spend all day listening to podcasts and researching articles on the internet
  • SEVEN: This was the first year that I have actually been out of gymnastics longer than I was in... (13 years in, 14 years out) ... and it made me sad.
  • EIGHT: We had ALL Beatles music during our wedding ceremony! My favorite was walking down the aisle to a piano version of "Hey Jude" ... it was the perfect song :)
  • NINE: If I could go back to school and start over, I would have seriously considered being an Archaeologist.... still a dream of mine.
  • TEN: One of my goals in life is to publish my own children's book
  • ELEVEN: I have liked the idea of vampires for a LONG time and am annoyed how many people have jumped on the band wagon
  • TWELVE: Getting a large vanilla Dr. Pepper at Sonic can brighten about any day!
  • THIRTEEN: I CONSTANTLY feel torn between two different dreams in life - Traveling (just up and leaving with J and traveling the world, working odd jobs along the way) or Settling Down (having kids and settling in a place to raise them near family/friends) ... The responsible and safe VS the irresponsible adventure I suppose
  • FOURTEEN: I have an obsession with black, deep red and slate gray .... as in, I would paint every room those colors, buy all my clothes in those colors, etc. I have to restrain myself to choose variety
  • FIFTEEN: I am extremely spiritual and pray often. I am NOT religious and think the constraints of religion are unfortunate and unnecessary.
Well... Day 1 down.... Day 2... we will see....

No comments: