Thursday, June 10, 2010

Design / Style / Persona ... whatever

Yes! I need one! ... After spicing up my blog a little, it made me think about style in general. Which, if you know me, you know I have no style. I typically hate trends and just wear whatever I think is cute.

After going brunette in Vegas, I tried to start a whole new style for myself - Vampire Glam. Basically I wanted lots of black, dark reds and deep purples. I found some heels, a scarf, a dress, and two shirts. AND THAT WAS IT! It was a horrible new wardrobe search! I couldn't find ANYTHING.

Since moving back to Utah, I have been in a major old-school pin up girl phase! I'm hoping to get this dress for my birthday from StopStaring! I love their clothes!



Adorable!! Right?!


Anyways, I'm in the need of cute, cheap style ideas. So please feel free to give them.
I figured I would put photos of some of my fave style gals too :)

Kate Beckinsale - She's Fabulous!







Dita Von Teese - I love how she does the old school style but brings an edge to it. I also like how daring she is! And... I'm a sucker for corsets :)







My friend Kelsey took this photo while we were doing a little Pin-up girl shoot.... and I thought it was cute.... Check out her photos! She's awesome!

No comments: