I'm on one of my many overnight stays that I have for my job. Since we only use our TV at home for DVDs, I tend to look forward to having the TV to keep me company in the hotel room.
I'm a nerd, so I spend most of my time flipping back and forth between CNN and the History Channel. And of course, whenever there is nothing on those channels, I try to find a movie. I honestly forget how weird it is to go back to watching TV all the time. I find it freeing that the only news I get is through the internet, my morning radio show, or through CNN updates on twitter.
I've been trying to keep up on the Joran Moron case as best as possible. The guy is an utter creep. On Nancy Grace tonight, they interviewed a friend who spent a couple months with him earlier this year in Aruba. His friend said the only time the Natalee Holloway case came up is when they were watching the movie. Joran was telling his friend what parts were true and which parts were false.
REALLY?!?!
How creepy and twisted is that? And this guy just sat there like that wasn't weird and horrible. If his confession is true, which is doubtful, then he went into a rage when the Peru girl saw a facebook message regarding Natalee. So awful!
I hope Natalee's family and Stephany's family get the justice and peace they deserve!
No comments:
Post a Comment