Well I finally saw it today...
I've always been told stories about people at the gym talking on the phone. And today I was finally a witness to it. Whenever I get to the gym, I always check the girls gym first to see how crowded it is. When I checked the girls gym this time, it was rather crowded and I noticed a woman talking on her cell phone while sitting on a leg machine. I went ahead and did cardio and then moseyed back to the girls gym. The woman was STILL sitting on the machine and talking on the phone. As I was finishing my workout, a woman finally walked over to the woman and goes "Are you about done yet?" I fought the urge to clap or laugh out loud. The woman seemed stunned that someone would even say something to her and replied, "yeah I just have a few left" ... really ...
She ended up doing about ten reps and got off the machine. She then proceeded to sit on another machine and text for about 5 minutes.
One question...
WHY ARE YOU AT THE GYM IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO SIT ON THE PHONE AND TAKE UP SPACE?! No one cares about your husband's promotion, we DO care that you used a leg machine as a bench for an hour!
Annoyed.
1 comment:
1) This is hilarious!
2) Cell phones should be BANNED in gyms. There is NOTHING more annoying.
3) Your gym is split into male and female?
Post a Comment