Friday, November 2, 2012

A crooners wife...

Yes, I said crooner. Why does no one use that phrase anymore!?

Anyways, my uber talented husband and some friends have been writing songs for the last year or so for a fun side project called Bon Vivant.   AND... They decided to play some shows!

Those of you that read my blog not only know that my husband has been in bands for a while, you also have most likely been to a show ... Or two... Or ten! :)

But this band is a little different. He will only be doing the vocals! Crazy right!? Usually he has his acoustic guitar, electric guitar, piano, keyboard, bass, cello or SOMETHING. But nope, just singing with this one.

And let me just tell you... I am pumped to see them perform on November 14th at Urban Lounge! These songs are some of my very favorite tunes he has ever done.  And he recorded all of them in his studio. So click on the link for a sneak peek :)

Bon Vivant

.... And God save us all ;) 

1 comment:

chariskalee said...

Oooh I love it! Can't wait to hear more.