J and I always have a pact to NOT celebrate Valentines in a traditional way. This year, we semi-failed though. We made dinner and got drunk at home ;)
I made a vegan lasagna with salad and an artichoke appetizer. It was delicious! And only about 300 calories with 16 grams of protein per serving! Noodles, spinach, garlic, eggplant and tomato sauce were the only ingredients, and yet somehow- it was divine! While I cooked the food, J made Espressotini's! I also had champagne while he drank merlot. It was tasty and perfect.
Not to mention we had Avett Brothers on vinyl the ENTIRE night... except for two hours where I had a dance party with these 2 to the "Back to the Future" soundtrack .... man I love vinyl more than I can express :)
Not to mention it has "The Wallflower (Dance with me Henry)" by Etta James that I jammed out to NON-STOP when I was a kiddo! Then we continued the dance party to the Annie Soundtrack that was the FIRST vinyl I ever owned ;)
We also spent the night making this little gem ;)
Truth ;)
and I had a random bubble heart in my champagne.... weird ;)





3 comments:
I wanna have a dance party!
What?! Is that heart bubble for real?!?! That is insane! Espressotini sounds like a drink I could get behind. I love coffee. I have seen those graphics floating around FB but hadn't seen the living in UT one, hahaha thanks for that. Glad you guys had a good V day!
Sounds like you guys had a blast! The way Valentine's Day oughtta be done ;)
PS- your lasagna and Espressotinis sound delicious!
Post a Comment