Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Puppy Monologues

My sis is flying in tonight.  She'll be in Utah for the FIRST TIME EVER... but for less than 24 hours.  Super excited for her to be here though and to see her.  And she's never seen our house so that's pretty fun too :)  So here is my short and sweet little post:

Sometimes I wish that dog collar from "Up" was a real thing.  I mean ... how can you not wonder what the heck is going on in your dog's head...


Yes... this post is one of THOSE posts ... deal with it :)

 Her "leave me alone" face ...
Her "I look like a freakin Ewok" face
 Her "Don't I get to come?" face
 Her "Leave me alone, I was snoozin'" face
 Her "scratch my belly" face...
Her "throw the ball" face ...
Her "this is mine now, sucker!" face...

Her "Wake up MOM!" face...
Her "this haircut makes me look like Falcor and I'm pissed" face ...


The End ;)

4 comments:

ty said...

I freaking love that dog. And I agree, I'd like to have the collar ... something tells me there would be a lot of SQUIRREL!!!!! moments with Lou.

Janetha @ meals + moves said...

ahahahah cracking up. i really wish dogs could talk.

ty said...

oh heyyy PS, I need your assistance with vegani-ism ... just a thought.

Jessie said...

LOL! Goodness, you have the world's cutest dog, I'm sure of it :) She has got the cutest little face ever. With a personality to match! Such a cute post <3

(Ps- Dug is to die for! I thought he was the greatest during the actual movie, but after the movie on the DVD there is an "extras" tab and it's a little story about him. SO CUTE!)

"I hide under your porch because I love you!" <3