- All Hail the Heartbreaker
- Sunsets and Car Crashes
- This is for Keeps
I've been craving more of their songs but I hate getting into songs by a band and then finding out the rest of their material sucks! So if anyone listens to them and can recommend a good song, please do!
Also, for the record... I do LOVE A Fine Frenzy's most recent album. She is one of the few exceptions to my band rule. I don't know if she will ever top "Almost Lover" ... "Near to You" ...or... "Ashes and Wine" but I am super excited to know she is in the studio with Butch Walker! Whatever those two cook up will most likely be perfection!
Here's the video for Almost Lover:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_S_TbD1XFM
I'm in the market for new music so anyone with any good songs, send them my way please!
On a more interesting note, tonight is Joel's Bday Celebration! He turns 30 tomorrow so tonight Broke City is playing a show at A Bar Named Sue! Super excited for all the bday festivities!
AND... we gave Cleo her fist bath :)
1 comment:
first off- happy birthday celebration to mr. joel! hope yall have fun!
second - you inspired me to post something of butch walker's! i dont know much of his stuff but the video i did post of him i adore :) if you have any recommendations please send them my way! yall have a good weekend
Post a Comment